Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Duh, Duh, Duh...Hap-py Birt-day.



Vicky requested a carrot cake for her birthday celebration this year. So like the good sister that I am :) I offered to make it for her. Wow, I don't know how many of you have made a carrot cake before but it is a lot of work! Totally worth it however! It was pretty tasty if I do say so myself with the exception of the whole "sleeping beauty" frosting fiasco! Who could help that though, it was like 90 degrees in mom's kitchen...the frosting didn't stand a chance!

P.S. I only now about two weeks later realized that I spelled Birthday wrong on the cake when frosting it...wow, I guess that's what I get for going to NOVA where "N" stands for knowledge!

1 comment:

Brent said...

Hey, it's the thought that counts, my friend. The thought.

I'm glad you guys had fun...that cake looks pretty frickin'sweet! Both literally and aesthetically!