Wednesday, August 27, 2008

TJ's Crib





So I've lived in Virginia my whole long (24 yrs)life and only recently did I go to visit Thomas Jefferson's home, Monticello. It was a perfect day for it, I just wish I had more time to spend reading or chillin' in Charlottesville. But the company was well worth the few hours that were spent there. TJ was was great man, he did so much for our country and I am amazed at the legacy he left behind. Seeing the beautiful property only makes me want to own land and have what he did only on a smaller scale(not really kosher with getting millions of dollars in debt as he did). I definitely recommend visiting! I love Virginia. I think one of the most exciting things for me by visiting Monticello is that I am one step closer to accomplishing my goals for the year! Yea!

No comments: