Monday, October 27, 2008

To Dye or not to Dye? That is the question!



I made a decision the other day...I am going back blonde. Goodbye brunette and hello blonde. So Tuesday afternoon found me at Zoe's Salon where I spent four hours having the dark color removed from my hair and heavy blonde highlights placed. It's weird to see myself with lighter hair and sometimes I catch myself passing a mirrored window with no recognition of my own reflection. I do however welcome the change. I mean, I always love change. Blonde's have more fun anyway, right?

P.S. In these photos my hair looks red more than blonde...but keep in mind this is a process and I have just done step #1...strawberry blonde, then blonde.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks good! I always like your hair anyway, no matter what color it is. However, I think redheads have the most fun. :)