Friday, October 24, 2008

The 2009 Film Festival






This year's film festival was a blast! We, The YSA's in the area all got together at the Wardman Park Marriott in D.C. to watch films that we had taped. Our ward, the Union Mill Ward did a spin off of "The Office" called...The FHE as well as a commercial called The Network (which I flexed my muscles in...embarrassing...I'll do anything, won't I?) Our ward carpooled and rode the metro downtown. We had a great time dancing and lamented when it was over. I went all out and those of you who know me, know that I don't pass up an opportunity to get "all dolled up"! My mom and I made a beautiful red dress (which I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE) for the event. I also went and had my hair done which was fun! Let me know what you think...Enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

Ms.LMC said...

Rachel, I love it! It's so pretty. I'm sad I missed it this year. I had so much fun last year. Was I in the Network commercial?

Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Rach-you look absolutely beautiful. That dress is stunning. You and Mom did a great job!

Mom said...

You look maw...velous, dawling!!!
You look fantastic and the dress "ain't half bad" even if I do say so myself. I know....me, me, me, me,......! Great choice of fabrics, Rachie Ann. You do the dress credit and then some!!