Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jessica's Baptism



I know I'm only going to be 24 in a week and 2 days, (yea! send all presents to mom's house...ha ha I know, I think I am funny) but nothing makes you start to feel old like when your oldest niece gets baptized. I can't believe she is old enough...I mean, I remember when she was born. Craziness. It was a nice ceremony. Jess asked me to give the closing prayer, no problem right?! Well, when it was time for the closing song I completely broke down and then blubbered over the closing prayer. I am my mother's daughter that's for sure! How cute is my brother Thad in this picture with his oldest child. My brother's are all great men and I hope that the man I marry is as great a dad to our children as all of them are to theirs! Congrats Jessica, I love you!

No comments: