Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cherry Blossom Festival 2008





So, after having lived in Northern Virginia my whole life I finally made it down to see the cherry blossoms as they were peaking this year. It was so beautiful and the day that I went the wind was blowing so that it looked as if it was snowing cherry blossom petals. Yes, yes I know kind of lame that I had to go by myself but I just decided that if I wanted to see them that's just what I had to do. Maybe next year one of you can come with me :)Any takers? Hope you enjoy the pics and if you haven't ever been downtown to see the blossoms, I highly and I mean highly recommend it!

1 comment:

Ms.LMC said...

Um, I totally would have gone with you. I know I give the impression that I'm anti social and don't have time for things, but believe or not, I do make it out. I went to the Blossoms with Mel. You could have come with us!