Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Black Friday




So Vicky and I decided to brave the stores the day after Thanksgiving this year. Zac of course had to work so Vicky and I woke the kids up early with the promise/motivation of Hot Chocolate and snacks to get to the stores early. We got out of the house later than we had wanted to and planned to but were still able to get some pretty slamming deals. An the fact that our cart had a screwed up wheel and was twice as hard to steer made it much more of a fun experience!(Remember Vicky?) All purchases I later realized had to artfully packed into my car to drive back across the country with...joy...while I was packing my car in December I was thinking..why the...did I buy all this crap! We were all exhausted by the end of the day!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Hannah looks like shes only smiling because she should and Eddie REALLY hated trying on those coats. I thought the packing situation was great. It was so much fun being cramped in the front seat of your car, with hardly air enough to breathe. Gladly, the window still opened!