Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Best and Only Quadruple Date I've Even Been On!!




This is a true story. At church one Sunday this guy whom I'll call Sparky (you know that whole protect the innocent stuff) asks me, "How do you feel about casual dating...?" I mean what do you say to that? H-No I don't want to go...or "you know, I really don't feel good about it"...Anyway I think I was at a loss for words so I said sure. Anyway, it turned out to be really fun. He asked what my favorite thing to eat was and of course I said Mexican. So off went our group to Albertos (which is this totally greasy 24-hr Mexican cuisine place) then to go ice skating. Well this is the part where you say, "Ah, how sweet. What a nice time!" Except for the fact that I totally biffed it hard on the ice right in front of my date just before we were about to leave. But don't worry my camera survived. I did however feel bad for my right knee which took the brunt of the fall...I think it's still bruised!
P.S. I was the only one that fell...

No comments: