Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Too much thinking...

You know I was thinking today...there are some things I laugh at myself for because I used to do them when I was younger and continue to do them. And then there are other things that I used to do I am grateful I no longer do. For example:

my mom says that I used to change my outfit 4-6 times a day...lol...I still do that.

I no longer hide behind the refridgerator door to eat sticks of butter.

I seem to still the "social one" in my later years as I was when I was younger.

Let me know if there are things you still do and don't do from your childhood.

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Cute blog background! I don't eat 7-8 pieces of Little Caesar's pizza like I remember doing when I was 12 or so... YIKES! I still struggle to keep a clean bedroom like when I was younger. Thats about all that comes to mind. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

If I wake up in the middle of the night and know that there are homemade cookies in the house, I cannot go to sleep without eating one. I used to do that when I was little too. I don't suck my thumb anymore :) or sneek out of my room to watch TV. I do still cut my own hair.

Caboose said...

Kyle: So it all started when you were five huh? The cookie dough story seems to all make sense.

Caboose said...

Kyle: I used to run around the house in my Batman underwear!