Friday, March 14, 2008

My Ga-hetto Fabulous Par-teh






So I decided that with all the stress in my life I needed to and should let a little soul out. In my craziness I decided to throw a ghetto fabulous party at my place. It was SOOO much fun! We had a great turn out and even had a keg of beer, root that is, there! We had awesome hip hop, rap, and r&b music. Breakdancing (which I known my neighbors loved me for) and food. I think this was the hardest part about the party. I mean what would you serve at a GF pary? I ended up having chicken nuggets, watermelon, cookies, chips, seven layer dip, m&m's...stuff like that. People did a really good job dressing up. I had to work the night before or else I would've given prizes for the best soul outfit. Now those who know me might be in doubt that I have it in me to be ghetto but I think you'de be surprised. I can GF it with the best of em'! Some people called the party racist which I personally think is insulting and absurd but just to appease we had all nationalities present. I even got to practice my tagging for part of the decorations! Enjoy the pictures. Sorry to those who couldn't come, you missed out. There's always Next time!

3 comments:

Brent said...

Yeah, it's not racist at all. I mean, what if you had a sushi party...are the Japanese supposed to get all bent out of shape?

You're not making fun, you're HAVING fun. People need to chillax, yo. Seriously.

Fetcher said...

So what if it is a little bit racist?

Everyone's a little bit racist, sometimes. Doesn't mean we go around committing hate crimes. Look around and you will find, no one is really color-blind. Maybe it's a fact we all should face. Everyone makes judgements, based on race.

Besides .... I am ghetto.

BrightBright said...

I think I'll have me some whyt terash parrtee - or how about a uptight christian suburban whiteness party, complete with little marshmallows in the jello and paper napkins with jesus on them. Or better yet, some chicken salad sandwiches with mayo and mayo and mayo on Wonder Bread and the Jonas Brothers playing on the entertainment center. But good news!!! Madison snuck some creme de menthe from her parental units liquor cabinet. Good times......

Ga-hetto Par-teh? This is why America is in serious decline - the lack of imagination and original thinking by the "white" majority.